Monday 28 June 2010

part 3

Being pregnant was not easy , i was looking after my son new man was going out most nights, i was unhappy lonely , he was forever telling me i was a bad mum to my son and that i couldnt really cope , He didnt really like my son and didnt really give him much time , anyway after nine months i gave birth to a baby boy i was in labour alone new man wasnt there for me , came home the next day life carried on , .... new man started going out more and more he also had a gambling problem so in the day he would be in the machines night time in the pub,
i was really starting to feel down day in day out i was told i was a bad mum , one day new man said to me that he thought my son should go stay with his dad for a while i had had it drummed into so often that i was a bad mum i thought it was the right thing to do , he told me that we couldnt be a real family until my son had gone i was still young and thought he was right,

He sorted it all it was planned my son was going to stay with his dad , the night before i put him to bed i carryed him around his room like i did every night looking at the posters on his wall he really didnt know what was going on this was the last time i would put my little boy to bed,my heart was breaking , ,,,,

1 comment:

  1. Jeez hunni, my heart is breaking just reading this, I really do hope it helps.
    Loves ya

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete