Saturday 26 June 2010

right back to the begining

I writing a blog to try to help me come to terms as to how my life is now , so im going to start right at the beginning for me , I frist fell in love at 15 ( im now 35) engaged with 4 kids very happy but unhappy with anxiety and panic , so back to when i was 15 , just like any normal teen fell in love boyfriend moved into mum and dads , after a few months i fell pregnant still at school sitting my gcse,s me and boyfriend told mum and dad they were great really supported us , we started Babbie shopping and made plans to get married , then sadly we lost our babie i had miscarried everyone thought it was for the best but not me and boyfriend age didnt matter , we got married and was still totally in love , great news i fell pregnant again people did give us the odd look when we was out just 16 and very much pregnant i lived on coke and cakes ,
We had our baby a gorgeous little boy i was scared in pain and only 16 but we was happy boyfriend and mum stayed with me and was great ,

We soon got into a good pattern mum and dad were fab , but sadly mum was not happy dad did enjoy a drink and after many years she decided it was time to leave .she left dad and moved away even tho i was now a mum i stilled wanted my mum so me and hubby followed mum without thinking things thro , we ended up in a b&b but we was near mum and we had each other , Then life started to go so very wrong ..........

i will carry on with my story soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Coke and cakes eh? Sounds like my life now ;)
    Great to have you on here hunni.

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete